Radin TanWell experienced, compassionate taking care an Elderly Patient.
- February, 2019
My goal is to achieve and apply my knowledge and skills into the field of my expertise.
- Currently worked at hospital in Qatar as Nurse Assistant.
- Well experienced in taking care an Elderly Patient homecare settings.
- Experienced as Clerical Job at Office.
- Trained for Emergency Medical Technician.
- Trained for Sterilization Processing Technician.
- Trained for CAREGIVING.
- Trained for MASSAGE THERAPY.
Contact In Case of Emergency
Sterilization process for medical and surgical instruments.
Studied patient Nursing Care.
Studied and practice of planting, managing and caring for forests.
• Maintain safe and clean environment by complying with the procedures, rules and regulations; adhering to infection control policies and protocols.
• Responsible to the CNL/ Nurse Manager.
• Receive Patient from Clinical Nurse to Facilitate the next follow up.
• Endorse ordered Patient follow up and liaise with the registration staff.
• Ensure patient’s next follow up visit been undertaken and schedule.
• Directly engage with patients on que in waiting area to establish rapport.
• Coordinated with the Material Management team for the consumables needed.
• Routinely check, organize TOP UP for the clinic Exam Rooms and Clean Supply Room.
• Keeps the Clinic consumable’s tracker Updated.
• Maintains clinic supply inventory by checking stocks to determine inventory level; anticipating needs and placing request supplies.
• Coordinate with Warehouse Management to return Expired Consumables.
• Weekly Checking, Organizing and Maintaining Patient’s Coping Kit and log every after procedure.
• Participates in follow up activities and tracking clients, scheduled appointments and perform other related task.
• Assist Nursing staff with routine Patient care needs in a typical clinical setting thus provides communication, comfort and safety of patient.
• Assist and facilitate Patient to HIM to obtain medical Records.
• Work as part of a multi-disciplinary team member to drive the clinic.
• Provide support and training to newly onboard PCP.
• Directly supervising and assisting on the completion of the PCP Passport to newly on boarding PCP.
Prepared and Administer Medicine, Vital signs taken, performed bed making, bath taking and well grooming. Demonstrate active exercise to the patient. Assisted hospital check-up(Bedridden Patient)
Assisted patient in everyday needs especially going out for routine activities, Prepared and Administer Medicine, Vital signs taken, Assisted hospital follow-up check up, Ambulatory patient.
Prepared and Administer Medicine, Vital signs taken, performed bed making, bath taking and well grooming. Demonstrate active exercise to the patient. Assisted hospital check-up, Bedridden Patient.
Document office expenditures and filling licensing record and other office task.