JULIUS VINCENT MALARIFOREIGN SERVICE OFFICER
- ABU DHABI
- January, 2019
I am Julius Vincent Santillan Mallari, presently working as Administrative Staff of the Philippine Overseas Labor Office - Embassy of the Philippines here in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates from 01 April 2016 up to the present.
Contact In Case of Emergency
COMPLETE ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS (33 UNITS)
27 UNITS EARNED
• Facilitates the processing, review and issuance of the employment-related documents, subject to the requirements of the Philippines and host government,
• Assists to ensure the protection of the rights and promote the welfare and interests of overseas Filipino migrant workers,
• Assists in the conduct of Post-Arrival Orientation Seminar (PAOS),
• Assists and coordinates the operation of the Migrant Workers And Overseas Filipinos Resource Center,
• Consolidates data and other periodic reports, and
• Performs other functions as may be directed.
• Undertakes analysis and evaluation of project proposal and research studies,
• Provides technical and instructional services to agency beneficiaries,
• Consolidates data and other periodic reports,
• Assists in the development of procedures and techniques in assessing technical-vocational education and training needs,
• Performs other related functions as may be directed.