jovelyn bonaobraCommerce - Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) Major in Management
- January , 2019
- More than 10 Years of Professional Experiences.
- Computer Literate (MS DOS, MS Excel, Microsoft office, Millennium System and SAP).
- Skilled in cultivating excellent relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Possesses a can-do attitude, highly motivated, organized and enthusiastic; able to prioritize and complete multiple tasks and follow through to achieve project goals.
- A team player with excellent communication, outstanding customer service & leadership skills, and rapidly adapts to changing demands.
- Fast learner, can quickly incorporate and implement new procedures.
- Starts and completes work without instructions and possesses initiative to go beyond minimum requirements; sees through problem situation and recommends solution.
- Dedication and drive as a hard-working individual. Perseveres on a task regardless of difficulties. Stay with a plan of action until the desired objective is met.
Contact In Case of Emergency
Assigned in a rotational schedule across HMC to ensure a welcoming, informative, and efficient service environment for patients, families and visitors to HMC. The Customer Service Representative’s primary function is to proactively receive comments, issues, concerns, or complaints from patients/families and the public and appropriately resolve the simple non-care issues or triage the issue/compliant to be handled by the appropriate Sr. Customer Service Representative/Customer Experience Supervisor/ Customer Service Manager who will initiate the standardized complaints management process. The representative’s goal is to provide effective and responsive front office access for HMC patients, families and visitors who wish to comment, express concerns or dissatisfaction as well as contribute to the overall improvement of patient satisfaction by proactively encouraging patients and visitors to fill out patient satisfaction surveys and comments.
• Assists patients and visitors at the customer service desk with a cheerful and helpful attitude within the service standard established by the department.
• Listen and understand patient/family perspective in a manner that leads to patient satisfaction
• Documents the comment/complaint/concern as per departmental procedure with appropriate forms and/or tracking systems.
• Participates in quality assurance/review activities.
• Identifies factors that contribute to dissatisfaction.
• Recognizes, documents, and alerts the supervisor to trends in customer concerns.
• Supports patient and visitors to file comments, compliments or complaints.
• Supports efforts towards service recovery.
• Engages stakeholders to ensure timely provision of information
• This position requires flexible availability on all shifts/am/pm including weekends and holidays.
• Performs other duties as required.
Technical Assistance Function:
• Responsible for online registration.
• Follow up and reviewing contracts.
• Receiving, filling, organizing and reviewing Tender Invitation and the entire relevant document.
• Tender Proposal (Responsible from preparation to submission):
Coordinating/Responding with the client by replying to mails and phone call.
Preparing BOQ from costing sheet forwarded by Engineer/s.
Requesting and processing the Tender Bond/Guarantee (if required).
Preparing and compiling the entire necessary document as per requirement like Datasheet, Supplier Information, Quotations, Financial Statement, Cover Letter, and Banker’s List etc.
Responsible to ensure all proposal issued to client are submitted on time without any delay.
Document Controller cum Secretarial and Administrational Function:
• Secretary for Technical Services and Sales & Marketing Department.
• Technical Affairs (Projects & Consultancy Department - Senior Clerk).
• Acting Personal Secretary of Project & Consultancy Manager.
• Organizing and follow up of all administrative task inside department.
• Responsible in Managing, Preparing, Updating, Tracking, Filling, Processing and Organizing for the list below:
Supplier Information and Details
Daily Route Plan
Service Callout Report
Leave Application (Responsible for reviewing and approving leave application of
Department staff thru SAP SYSTEM).
• Preparing, processing, filling and controlling Documents and Correspondences (Incoming and Outgoing):
Internal (Inside Hemaya)
Letter for client, supplier and etc.
Analyzing, monitoring and responding to principal's email.
• Coordinating/Arranging Hotel Booking Reservation for TS guest.
• Updating/Monitoring/Trucking/Filling of all Projects and any relevant document.
• Coordinating and follow up the prospect client, and supplier by mail and phone call.
• Arranging appointments of Manager.
• Responsible in document control and maintaining the flow of both electronic and hard copies of department files and maintaining the confidentiality of record.