We have several NZ employers with continuous need of qualified Automotive Technicians / Motor Mechanics.
Auto & tyre technicians may do some or all of the following:
- check faults in vehicles, and work out what is causing them
- dismantle and rebuild, repair or replace engines, parts or systems
- service vehicles and change lubricants (such as oil), coolants (such as radiator coolant) and filters
- carry out Warrant of Fitness and Certificate of Fitness checks
- upgrade and modify vehicles
- interact with customers.
- tyre fitting & wheel alignment
Skills and experience required:
- vehicle engines, parts and systems
- vehicle electronic systems
- Warrant of Fitness and Certificate of Fitness regulations and safety standards
- health and safety standards in the workshop.
A "MUST" for applicants:
- Willingness to undergo drug test prior to employment and occasional test while employed
- Valid driver's license
- Legally entitled to Work in New Zealand